I’m not doing a fabulous post today. I apologize in advance. I just spent the day (Wednesday) focused on our garden. At 9:20 PM, we just got finished doing the bed in front of our house, and we are tired. So, because I’m tired…I’m doing a post not on something that happened or a project or my thoughts on something. But on someone. Someone I don’t have to talk to in order to know stuff about.Me. (I told you it wouldn’t be a wonderful post. Sometimes the brain is tired and the ideas just aren’t there.)
So, here are 10 things about me you might not know:
1. I am exactly 5 feet and 2.75 inches tall.
2. I love all things cowboy. I have about 4 cowboy hats, and my cowboy boots are some of my favorite shoes.
3. I have a thing for animal prints. It’s not like I wear it every day, but I do love the way it can make something pop. And that’s why we have a zebra print style rug in our living room.
4. HGTV, Disney Channel, Animal Planet, and Food Network are some of my favorite channels on television.
5. I love action movies as much or more than I like romantic comedies and chick flicks.
6. My favorite things to buy are books, shoes, and paper products (stationary, cards, cute notepads, etc. I love it.)
7. I am the youngest of four kids. Also, my parents never meant to have four kids. hahahaha, God totally got them.
8. I am the one who wanted (and bought) the one power tool we own. And I wish we had more.
9. I avoid Target because that store carries so many cute things that I never knew I wanted until I saw them.
10. I absolutely love musicals. I would go to The Fox every week to see plays if I could afford it. Of course, while I’m dreaming, I would just go to Broadway.
Okay, those are 10 things you might not have known about me. Your turn! I want to know you better. Fill me in!