Just reporting in. I’m still alive. Here’s a list:
1. I just went on a 2.5 mile walk over snow and ice with Tom and the dogs, and I didn’t fall.
Nope, not even once.
I’m actually quite proud of this.
2. I am extremely cold now.
3. My dogs, two terrier mix pups, are actually lying on the floor, tuckered out.
4. It takes a lot to make that happen.
5. Walking through snow is much harder than walking on pavement.
6. I’m making hot chocolate.
7. I watched Marley and Me last night until right before it gets sad. Then I turned it off.
I always bawl through the end.
8. I didn’t want to go to bed sad.
9. I didn’t want to wake up with super puffy eyes.
10. I need something to do. I’m stuck in this house, with snow all around. I’ve already read 3 books this month.
And I’ve made cookies. And iced them.
I’ve watched a movie.
11. My only entertainment options that remain are more movies, laundry (scratch that- I finished it today), and cleaning.
11. I’m going to watch another movie.
12. Although it sounded like complaining, I actually enjoy being stuck at home watching movies.
13. I am now very glad that I don’t work from home. I’d have no excuse not to work.
14. Tom works from home. Sucka!
15. That is all. Just didn’t want to end my list on 14.